Home or rental insurance quote.

Complete the form below to be sent a quote through to your email.

    Contact details

    Home Risk

    If Yes: A home on a lifestyle block or farm cannot be covered under this policy

    The sum insured amount should represent the cost of rebuilding the existing home and any self-contained unit(s). See the resources page for the Cordell calculator link

    Cover Option Maxi - Includes Landlord's furnishings cover for $20,000 (indemnity value), Loss of Rent cover for $40,000, malicious damage by tenant for $30,000 and non-payment of rent by tenant (various limits apply) - per dwelling unit.
    Cover Option Flexi - Includes Landlord's furnishings cover for $5,000 (indemnity value), and loss of Rent cover for $20,000 - per dwelling unit.

    Holiday home details

    (including: drains, creeks rivers, beaches and similar)

    Additional notes